Design Works Architecture | Services - Design Works Architecture
DesignWorks Architecture, LLC
The following is an outline of professional services included in a project delivery process. These services are offered in a flexible range according to the Client’s needs.
– master planning, pre-design, schematic design.
The design process is viewed as a collaborative effort between the Client, architect and consulting engineers. The Client’s visions and programmatic requirements are the basis for the formulation of the design, along with external factors such as architectural context, existing conditions, functions, light, materials and the outdoors.
The input of consulting engineers is incorporated.
At appropriate points, regulatory agencies are consulted. Design drawings are presented for review and approval.
– This phase consists of detailed drawings and written specifications appropriate for the purpose of receiving bids and building permit. These documents include drawings from structural, mechanical/electrical consultants, if needed.
– DesignWorks will assist the Owner in selection of a contractor and delivery method as well as in seeing the project through completion.
You are invited to review some ideas on how we can be of service. We can….
- create your new space and realize your interior vision, work together to conceptualize the design for a newly built or existing space to reflect your need , and communicate your desired image to the public, clients and other businesses.
- re-shape an existing space to fit new functions, goals and image, when an expansion or re-organization requires a new approach for using the space.
- further your goals of productivity, flow, ergonomics by integrating work processes with the physical environment, because improving workspace means improving work.
- integrate technology into the space, so that it is, despite its paramount importance, in balance with other components of the space or integrated into a cohesive concept.
- improve lighting to aid work processes or add expression to a space.
- help move your space towards “green interior” through use of technology, finish selections, product specifications, day-lighting and others.
- introduce more comfort through color, furniture, new finishes or lighting.
- maximize the potential of your property, “expand” space or create space where none was apparent.
- work out solutions for expansions if the site is difficult or tight.
- help get clear understanding of project costs, which is on everyone’s mind at the onset of the process.